By Ezra Firestone | August 6, 2020
Welcome to a new episode of That’s a Good Question, where I get behind the mic and take questions from the Smart Marketer community.
In this segment, people asked about:
- “Why don’t you offer subscriptions for customer retention?”
- “What content should I create for an apparel brand?”
- “Is Amazon the best place to start?”
Plus — a question that I found particularly interesting:
- “Why do you swear in your videos?”
Watch my new Q&A video to hear what I had to say!
More From “Live From The Internet”
This segment comes from Episode 2 of “Live From The Internet”, my new marketing talk show packed full of industry news, helpful strategies, special guests, and more.
The show includes segments like:
- This Just In, where I break down the latest in ecommerce news…
- What’s Working Now, where I share a tested-and-proven strategy from one of my businesses…
- How I See It, where I give my unfiltered viewpoints on controversial topics…
- The Hot Seat, where I sit down with special guests to pick their brains…
- That’s a Good Question, where I answer questions from people in the community…
And our most popular segment (and a personal favorite):
- Buying Stuff & Talking About It, where I break down the marketing of the top brands in ecommerce.
In this episode, it’s Harry’s Razors vs. Dollar Shave Club, a showdown between two subscription brands that can teach you a lot about the dos and don’ts of content marketing and customer acquisition.
If you’re looking for some light-hearted content that will also help you stay ahead of the curve, then Live From The Internet is right in your wheelhouse!