By Ezra Firestone | May 18, 2020
Welcome to episode 2 of Live from the Internet!
This is my new marketing talk show where I discuss business stuff, personal stuff, and… other stuff!
It includes segments like:
• This Just In, breaking down the latest in ecommerce news…
• What’s Working Now, sharing a tested-and-proven strategy from one of my businesses…
• How I See It, giving my unfiltered viewpoints on controversial topics…
• The Hot Seat, sitting down with special guests to pick their brains…
• That’s a Good Question, answering questions from people in the community…
And our most popular segment (and a personal favorite):
• Buying Stuff & Talking About It, breaking down the marketing of the top brands in ecommerce.
In this episode, it’s Harry’s Razors vs. Dollar Shave Club, a showdown between two subscription brands that can teach you a lot about the dos and don’ts of content marketing and customer acquisition.
If you’re looking for some light-hearted content that will also help you stay ahead of the curve, then Live From The Internet is right in your wheelhouse!
Watch the full segment of “Buying Stuff & Talking About It: Harry’s vs. Dollar Shave Club”
Watch the full segment to see all 5 rounds, as I break down their Products & Packaging, Facebook Ads, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, and Website Optimization.