By Ezra Firestone | July 22, 2020
Welcome to a new segment of How I See It, where I give you my unfiltered viewpoints on controversial topics.
Today’s topic is Internal Motivation vs. External Motivation.
I believe that, for a lot of people — and young men in particular — the reason they aren’t achieving their goals is because they put too much of their attention on themselves.
If, instead, they were to show up every day, be present, and actually enjoy what they’re doing…
It would help their businesses, their relationships, and their overall happiness.
More From “Live From The Internet”
This segment comes from Episode 2 of “Live From The Internet”, my new marketing talk show packed full of industry news, helpful strategies, special guests, and more.
The show includes segments like:
- This Just In, where I break down the latest in ecommerce news…
- What’s Working Now, where I share a tested-and-proven strategy from one of my businesses…
- The Hot Seat, where I sit down with special guests to pick their brains…
- That’s a Good Question, where I answer questions from people in the community…
And our most popular segment (and a personal favorite):
- Buying Stuff & Talking About It, where I break down the marketing of the top brands in ecommerce.
In this episode, it’s Harry’s Razors vs. Dollar Shave Club, a showdown between two subscription brands that can teach you a lot about the dos and don’ts of content marketing and customer acquisition.
If you’re looking for some light-hearted content that will also help you stay ahead of the curve, then Live From The Internet is right in your wheelhouse!