By Ezra Firestone | June 17, 2020
Welcome to a new episode of The Hot Seat, where I sit down with special guests to see what I can learn from them.
Today, I chat with the guy who got me into digital marketing: David Wood.
In this interview we talk about:
- David’s achievement as the top-ranked life coach on Google
- Our partnership at the beginning of my career
- His business model (which I pretty much copied for Smart Marketer)
Plus — we get into some of the juicy drama that happened between us!
This segment comes from episode 2 of my new marketing talk show, Live From The Internet.
If you caught the show live, this is the extended interview — so there’s plenty you haven’t seen!
Are You Looking for a Coach/Mentor?
If you’re interested in boosting your profit and up-leveling your life so you can truly enjoy your success, then I highly recommend you to talk to David. He just told me he decided to take on a few select entrepreneurs for coaching/mentorship.
Apply here for a FREE planning session: http://sb.pages.ontraport.net/uplevel
More From “Live From The Internet”
This segment comes from Episode 2 of “Live From The Internet”, my new marketing talk show packed full of industry news, helpful strategies, special guests, and more.
The show includes segments like:
- This Just In, where I break down the latest in ecommerce news…
- What’s Working Now, where I share a tested-and-proven strategy from one of my businesses…
- That’s a Good Question, where I answer questions from people in the community…
- How I See It, where I give my unfiltered viewpoints on controversial topics…
And our most popular segment (and a personal favorite):
- Buying Stuff & Talking About It, where I break down the marketing of the top brands in ecommerce.
In this episode, it’s Harry’s Razors vs. Dollar Shave Club, a showdown between two subscription brands that can teach you a lot about the dos and don’ts of content marketing and customer acquisition.
If you’re looking for some light-hearted content that will also help you stay ahead of the curve, then Live From The Internet is right in your wheelhouse!