Are you freaking out about the iOS 14.5 update? In this #WeOutHere segment, John Grimshaw (CMO of Smart Marketer) is here to help alleviate any concerns you have with a 360° view of the iOS 14.5 update. This is the big one, folks, but it’s NOT the end of advertising (despite everything you’re being told). He shares what’s changed so far, how this update impacts marketers, and how smart advertisers should adapt their strategies. You’ll also learn about 4 alternative sales attribution models to consider and why keeping a positive outlook will determine your overall experience with iOS 14.5.
- Why it’s important to keep a positive attitude
- The type of data and attributes we’ll be keeping (and those we’ll be losing)
- 4 alternative offline advertising models to consider
- How to redefine success in your business
- Smart Marketer
- BOOM! By Cindy Joseph
- Zipify Apps
- Ep. 18 – Apple iOS 14: What it Means for Digital Marketers
- Ep. 20 – Apple iOS 14: What it Means for Digital Marketers Part 2
Links to Join:
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
0:00 Be Optimistic – With the right attitude, this update can viewed as a positive change.
1:43 “Ask App Not To Track”
5:49 Addressing the misconceptions of iOS 14.5.
8:32 This is what the data predicts…
10:48 With fewer attribution windows, slow and steady will win this race.
13:19 Here’s how you should strategically approach these new changes…
15:11 4 models to expand your advertising beyond online events.
18:58 “Decide before you start, what success will look like.”
21:14 Here’s how you should tactically approach these new changes…
24:59 One Major Takeaway – It’s time to rethink your approach to advertising on FB.
27:48 Thanks for listening!