Have you ever moved back to your hometown? Molly’s been traveling a lot these past few years, and now she’s ready to start putting her roots down in one place. In this episode, she opens up about her transition from college student to CEO and the discovery that the places she’s travelled are less important than her growth as a person and the relationships she’s cultivated over that time. Get inspired by Molly’s personal story today, and find the parallels to your own journey that can help you lead a more fulfilling and enjoyable life.
- Why Molly enjoys sharing her stories with us
- Who told Molly she should live in Austin
- Why you should pay attention to the “signs” around you
- Molly’s dream that is becoming a reality
- Smart Marketer
- The Smart Marketer Podcast: Episode 2 – Gabby Bernstein
- The Smart Marketer Podcast: Episode 17 – Social Media Detox
Links to Join:
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
What are Molly, Ezra & John Up To?
Ezra will be hosting a free training next Thursday, 4/29 at 7pm ET all about how to use email effectively in your business.
When you do it right, email is one of your business’s strongest levers – BOOM! generated $12,654,178 with email marketing in the last 12 months, and Ezra will be breaking down his system and discussing how to replicate it in your business!
Register for the Leveraging Email for Sales & Profit training and join Ezra on 4/29 at 7pm ET.
0:48 Molly shares how her journey began.
1:58 Did you daydream of traveling the world?
4:01 From college to VP of Marketing.
7:39 Molly had a feeling her time in Austin was coming to an end.
10:09 Taking a “deep breath” before getting back to it.
13:05 Next stop… Amsterdam!
17:13 The dream that started to become a possibility.
19:58 I took a 6-week break from social media! Here’s what learned
22:05 There was an instant connection…
26:01 Molly reflects on advice she learned from Gabby Bernstein.
27:10 Putting down roots in Kentucky.
31:29 Thanks for listening!