Hey CEOs: Want to be a better leader? In this conversation taken straight from his private Mastermind, Ezra Firestone discusses the roles, responsibilities, and challenges that come with being a CEO. He highlights the 6 pillars you should focus on if you want to become a better leader, including how to handle critical tasks, the key to building a winning culture, and how he gets high-level talent to come work for him.
- What happens to your brain when you see your logo
- Why it’s OK to not be as technically sound as before
- When to make changes to your business strategy
- What persuaded a potential hire to apply at Smart Marketer
Links to Join:
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
0:50 What does it mean to be a CEO?
3:51 Ezra’s favorite analogy to describe your role…
5:48 Do your employees have a path to grow in the company?
6:48 Here’s why you should keep strategy and executive leadership intact.
8:08 Who’s handling the critical tasks?
11:11 When you’re doing something right, others will hear about it.
12:50 For Ezra, it’s all about CULTURE.
14:09 Priorities: Here’s what Ezra wants his team to focus on first.
15:46 We can’t stress this enough: Every role is important!
20:41 Thanks for listening!