In this #NotBusiness episode, Molly Pittman shares from the heart what’s been happening this year, the self-care tools she’s loving, and why marketers and entrepreneurs often panic in the Summer. As usual, she shares encouraging insights and honest tips that will give you the boost you need in both your personal and work life.
You Will Learn:
- Molly’s advice if you’re feeling unfulfilled or lacking in vision
- Two self-care tools that Molly has found “life-changing.”
- Why Online Marketers (and Businesses) Struggle In August
- Why you can expect business to pick up SOON
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Links to Join:
00:00 “When and if you get to the point in your career (or your life) where you feel like you desire something more, or you feel like there’s something missing, I would challenge you to think about a way in which you can give back (that isn’t just donating to a nonprofit)…” Molly Pittman
03:28 Take a moment for Reflection
04:48 Molly’s BIG news.
09:38 Self-Care Tools That Molly Recommends
15:18 An update on the Dog Rescue
20:22 Traveling With The Team
22:53 “We see a lot of panic or stress this time of year because people’s numbers are down during the summer. And just to remember, Q four is coming y’all…The time of monetization is coming. Use this time for rest, relaxation, planning, and big-picture strategy.” Molly Pittman.
25:45 Train My Traffic Person (Round 11) Is Coming up!