Want to work from home? Here’s how… To help you secure that coveted position, Molly and John give you 3 steps to follow to increase your chances of getting hired. They discuss rebuilding your resume and reflecting on positive outcomes, as well as the vast opportunities available in the digital marketing world. (Are you in a leadership role? To learn how to hire new employees and build a team, listen to Episode 21.)
- How to determine which job is best for you
- How to build a resume that stands out
- Ways to prepare for interview success
- Important qualities to demonstrate during your interview
Links to Join:
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
1:08 What type of job will make YOU happy?
3:05 How to take your “perfectly standard” resume to the next level.
5:21 Start a list based on positive outcomes, and then…
5:56 Why John printed and handed out memos.
9:05 The value of work experience (and what to do when you have very little if it).
10:31 There are A LOT of opportunities in digital.
11:55 How do you display your willingness to grow?
12:39 Thanks for listening!