By Smart Marketer | January 25, 2020
How comfortable are you with traveling right now? Our beloved hosts, Molly Pittman and John Grimshaw , invite Ezra Firestone to discuss the current climate of domestic and international travel since the announcement of Covid. In this segment of #NotBusiness, they discuss how travel can be both exciting and stressful, and how every trip requires a different type of energy. Tune in to find out how our hosts plan to handle travel going forward — plus get some helpful tips to make your trips a little more pleasurable.
You Will Learn:
- • Our pros and cons of traveling
• Why Molly considers travel her biggest life teacher
• Why you should be aware of the type of trip you’re taking
• What we think post-Covid travel will look like
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can help the show and make a difference:
- • Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
• Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
• Repost this episode to your social media
• Share your favorite episode with a friend
• Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
1:05 Why now is the perfect time to discuss traveling
2:07 Ezra talks about his love/hate relationship with travel.
4:32 “If you’re not traveling, you’re not living.” Do you agree?
6:35 Molly explains why travel has been her biggest life teacher.
9:05 Travel Habits: What can you do to make travel more pleasurable?
13:34 John explains what “turn and burns” are and why he stopped doing them.
15:05 Here’s how we plan to handle post-Covid travel.
19:26 Hey, you! Yeah, the person reading this. This shoutout is for you!
23:24 Does your business NEED live events? We feel your pain.
25:03 Thank you for listening. <3