Are you tired of trading your time for money?
If you’ve recently started listening to the Smart Marketer Podcast, we do NOT want you to miss some of the juicy content we dropped back in the day! Today we have an excerpt from Episode 6. Ezra is one of the pioneers of the E-commerce industry, and he also happens to be the Founder of Smart Marketer (and the Co-founder and CEO of BOOM by Cindy Joseph and Zipify Apps). You’ll hear him talk with Molly Pittman about the game he used to play (literally, poker) versus the game he’s playing now! Not only does he share the real way to generate wealth, but also his take on the root of happiness.
You Will Learn:
- The paradigm shift you need to embrace to live the life you want.
- Why Ezra loves Service Businesses when you’re starting out.
- Why you should think twice about scaling up and up and up…
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Links to Join:
00:46 Always Hustling
03:07 Molly’s Game
03:39 “Trading your time for money is really wonderful, but it’s limited.” Ezra Firestone
08:11 The Reason Ezra Thinks You Should Start With A Service Business
08:36 The Three Pillars In Business
09:23 America’s #1 Mullet Wig Retailer
11:26 This Is The Game
12:01 A Misguided Fascination With Scale
13:03 Ultimate Fulfillment