We know it’s the holidays, and Entrepreneur life is always busy, but we had to share this high-value, tactical excerpt from Ezra Firestone’s Blue Ribbon E-Commerce Mastermind. Ezra is the founder of Smart Marketer, Boom! by Cindy Joseph and Zippify Apps.
So, if you’re into Optimization, Testing, and you want to raise your Average Order Value, you’ll love this episode!
“My whole year has been focused on mobile because 70% of my traffic is mobile. But tablet and desktop (even though it’s only 30% of my traffic) is half of my revenue”. Ezra Firestone.
Plus, you will learn:
- The exact (Desktop) Optimization Tweak they’ve been testing.
- A ‘Standard Winning Process’ that stopped working as well in 2021 (and what’s winning now).
- Why Ezra would spend $10k only to make ten sales (and why it absolutely makes sense).
- The Exit Intent Pop-Ups that are performing well for this holiday season…
- Read more about Ezra Firestone
- Join Ezra’s Blue Ribbon Mastermind
- Check out the Boom! By Cindy Joseph Website
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Links to Join:
00:00 “My whole year has been focused on mobile because 70% of my traffic is mobile, but tablet and desktop, even though it’s only 30% of my traffic is half of my revenue”. Ezra Firestone
00:55 Molly Explains the context of this episode (and what you can get out of it)!
01:42 Ezra’s philosophy on Business.
04:01 The Desk Top Optimization Tweak They’re Testing at Boom
08:05 “I think for repeat traffic and sale events, I don’t know that we’ll ever do it any other way.” Ezra Firestone.
08:32 A ‘Standard Winning Process’ that stopped working as well (in 2021).
09:23 What’s Winning Now.
10:57 “I still believe in product launch marketing as a Big component of E-Comm success”. Ezra Firestone.
11:08 Email Ad Strategy.
14:07 Why would you spend $10k to only make ten sales?
18:29 Boom Is Adapting Their Standard Evergreen Discount
21:43 Exit Intent Pop Ups.
24:07 A Culture Of Re-Purposing
24:43 Boom’s Holiday Email Strategy
25:53 Boom’s Black Friday Sale Results.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to hit “subscribe” and “Follow,” and please leave us an honest review on whichever platform you are listening to. We appreciate you!