Whether you’ve been an avid listener for a while or just tuning in, you’ll appreciate Molly’s timely check-ins that bring balance to the grind that so many Entrepreneurs, Marketers, and Business leaders find themself stuck in. In today’s update, you’ll hear what’s new, what’s evolving, and how Molly ‘rates’ the past six months of her personal life. You’ll be inspired to follow your heart so that you can bring renewed energy to your business and relationships.
“I love talking to you guys about stuff that doesn’t have to do with business. It reminds me that we are all humans having a really similar experience, and there’s so much to life that has nothing to do with business and marketing.” Molly Pittman.
You Will Hear:
- Why Serving is so fulfilling.
- The vision that Molly has for the next few years.
- Why you should follow your passion (even if it doesn’t make any money) .
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Links to Join:
“So whatever you feel passionate about outside of business – (outside of anything monetary), I recommend jumping in and getting started. Find something that truly feeds your soul? Because it will make every other part of your life so much better.” Molly Pittman
01:50 Molly’s Passion Project (The Dog Rescue)
“It is actually giving me surplus energy that I didn’t have before I started this project, energy that I can put into our clients, students, and everything that we’re doing at Smart Marketer.” Molly Pittman
09:25 What Molly’s Weeks Look Like
11:21 The Farm
14:15 The Business Retreat
15:27 On A Personal Note
16:47 So, What About Travel?