John is BACK, and in this “Not Business” episode, you’ll hear where the heck he went and why. Plus, John and Molly talk about the adjustments you’ll need to make if you’re going to be able to bring more balance into your life, go with the flow and still succeed professionally. You will also hear Molly’s synchronicity story and be encouraged to be flexible and open so that you can better solve problems for your clients (and enjoy the ride)!
You Will Learn:
- What John learned from taking some extended time off.
- How going with the flow can lead to a happier life.
- Why you shouldn’t wait to think about your goals.
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Links to Join:
00:55 Where has John been?
03:30 How does a Digital Marketer take extended time off?
04:47 “It’s a big transformative change just to accept that you cannot just plug in additional hours to get caught up.” John Grimshaw
05:43 An Exercise in Letting Go
08:28 “I was happy to talk about work life balance, but I would say, you know, this is good for everybody except for John”. John Grimshaw.
08:55 Moving Away From A Fear Mindset
09:38 Molly’s ‘In the flow’ story.
12:08 Synchronicity and Intuition.
14:52 Don’t wait to think about your goals.
16:02 The value of flexibility and openness.