If you’re looking to break sales records, lower your CPM’s and cut your lead costs as we’ve done at Smart Marketer, you need to listen to this two-part episode. You’ll hear the recording of a deep-dive workshop with Molly Pittman and Senior Media Buyer Dennis Paskalev. Listen in as real-live marketers ask questions and the experts respond with golden nuggets to help you with your campaigns. Dennis shares three proven fixes you need for your account structure, reporting, and decision-making framework.
You Will Learn:
- Despite what Facebook may say, you don’t have to consolidate your Ad account structure.
- Tricks for dealing with more complex account structures.
- Why you don’t need to worry about exiting the learning phase.
- Molly Pittman, https://mollypittman.com/
- Dennis Paskalev, https://www.linkedin.com/in/dennispaskalev/
- Train My Traffic Person, https://smartmarketer.com/train-my-traffic-person/
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Links to Join:
02:44 Let’s Dive In
03:55 An overview of the fixes we’ll tackle in these two episodes.
04:52 Why has Facebook been pushing for a more consolidated account structure?
06:07 What is ‘Consolidating Your Ad Account’?
07:47 Why you can get better results with a more segmented account structure.
07:51 “We have to do some of the heavy lifting that was previously done by the algorithm.
…I believe that if you know what you’re doing, you can achieve much more when you have more control over the Ad Spend, and of course, it might be time-consuming, but that’s a sacrifice we have to make to get better results these days”. Dennis Paskalev.
8:33 A Case Study: Hyperbolic Stretching
14:03 What to do if lots of Interests in your market have been removed?
17:29 Horizontal Scaling Strategies
21:15 Cost Per Result Campaigns
24:45 “This is the ultimate way to scale. First, start with your offers, then your avatars, and then everything in Ads manager.” Molly Pittman.
26:05 Why People Get Intimidated By A Complex Account Structure.
27:36 The answer to the most common questions they get asked
30:30 Pros and Cons of Having More Ad Sets
34:04 Tools To Help You Manage A Lot Of Campaigns
36:50 More Q&A