Did you take a Winter break before 2022 kicked off? Whether you traveled the world, doubled down on work, or stayed home with Covid over the holidays, you will enjoy this #NotBusiness episode. We’re rolling this episode out just in time to be still considered the beginning of the new year, and that means Molly Pittman and John Grimshaw are checking in with our listeners on both a business and personal front. You will hear both what they’ve been up to and what’s ahead for 2022.
You Will Learn,
- The can-not-miss-but don’t-fall-in adventure that John recommends in Maui.
- How Molly is managing her non-profit (which has saved 27 lives so far) and her role as CEO of Smart Marketer.
- Why you need to turn your notifications off and delete Slack from time to time.
- The powerful Trifecta taking Smart Marketer upwards and onwards in 2022.
“If you aren’t taking time off, even if you feel like you don’t have time to take off, you are making a huge mistake. You probably don’t realize how burned out you are”. Molly Pittman
- Find Molly Pittman
- Find John Grimshaw
- Check out Smart Marketer and the Live Mentorships mentioned in this episode
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Links to Join:
00:00 “If you aren’t taking time off, even if you feel like you don’t have time to take off, you are making a huge mistake. You probably don’t realize how burned out you are.” Molly Pittman.
2:30 John’s trip to Maui.
6:09 “It’s really hard to overstate how valuable it is to give your brain a little space. It’s fun to solve problems. And it’s a little addictive. I know I am addicted to the stress of tiny little micro problems that I have to solve all day long. And that’s one of the reasons I’m good at my job, but giving my brain a little bit of a rest from that, I think, has been very good and made it much easier for me to put the content together for our brand new mentorship..” John Grimshaw.
07:34 Another reason why Partnerships are great.
10:01 Molly’s experience with Covid.
11:50 A major personal-growth milestone.
13:08 An Update for our listeners on Molly’s Animal Sanctuary.
19:49 “So I wanted to give some huge credit to you. You had this idea, and you didn’t wait until you’d figured out all these things. You said you know what, we’re doing this. And if it means I have to get up at 5:00 AM, that it’s going to be. So, I’m super impressed.” (John Grimshaw speaking to Molly).
20:42 What’s Happening At Smart Marketer?
21:54 One downside of The Knowledge Commerce Business.
24:09 Train My Email Specialist.
25:54 A teaser for 2022.
28:45 Upcoming (Free) Paid Advertising Workshop.
30:31 Would you help us by Sharing The Show?
Thank you so much for listening to this episode of the Smart Marketer podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us an honest review on @ApplePodcasts, and be sure to hit subscribe wherever you are listening.