By Smart Marketer | November 23, 2020
Are you investing in yourself and the relationships around you? Tune in as our favorite hosts, Molly Pittman and John Grimshaw, welcome Ezra Firestone (SM / Zipify / BOOM! By Cindy Joseph) back to the podcast to discuss how to take care of yourself outside of work and why it ultimately impacts your success. Ezra believes the number #1 cause of failure for entrepreneurs is burnout due to poor work-life balance, and we’d hate to see that happen to you. That’s why we’re here to help! #NotBusiness.
If you ask him, Ezra will tell you he’s more of an expert in interpersonal communication over his expertise in running a business. When he says “Serve the World Unselfishly and Profit”, it’s much more than a tagline or slogan, it’s actually a lifestyle. To further his cause, he’s built strong relationships along the way, almost none more important than the relationship with himself. In his journey to understand how to be happier with work and life, he discovered that the structure he applies to his life and the environment around him play a huge factor in his success.
• How your environment can affect your overall success
• Why relationships are the most important investment you can make
• About Ultradian Rhythm
• Why John & Molly Decided To Join Smart Marketer
• Coping methods for the workday
• Ezra’s daily routine
Resources Links: include other episodes, blog posts, websites, training, events,
• Smart Marketer
• BOOM! By Cindy Joseph
• Business Makeover Giveaway
• The Healthy Deviant by Pilar Gerasimo
Links to Join:
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can help the show and make a difference:
• Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast to be entered in our giveaway
• Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
• Repost this episode to your social media
• Share your favorite episode with a friend
• Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #NotBusiness
What’s Molly & John Up To?
Join Molly, John, Ezra, and 30+ other business experts for Smart Traffic Live, a 3-day jam-packed virtual summit streaming live on December 2-4, 2020.
We’ll discuss Retargeting Campaigns, Scaling Tactics, Social Media Management, and much more! Bonuses include our Profitable Promotion Blueprint ($397 value).
Reserve your seat here: Get My Ticket!
Use code “STL2020PODCAST” to get $100 off your ticket.