Amid this insanely busy week of the year (Thanksgiving/Black Friday), we are taking a ‘Not Business’ moment to step back and share some exciting (and compelling) developments in the personal life of our host, Molly Pittman.
Listen in to hear 1) How Molly’s life-long dreams are unfolding and 2) How she and her partner are making room to make a difference.
Plus, you will learn:
- How Molly knew it was the right time to launch.
- How you can help.
- Smart Marketer (Black Friday Sale)
- Make a direct donation to Kentucky “Saving Them Together.” By Venmo, @KSTT-rescue or PayPal, Rescue@KentuckySavingThemTogether.org
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Links to Join:
00:00 “I realized I can do this, and I should do this, and there’s no better time than now.This was something that I was maybe going to do a year in the future – but I really felt like this message was assigned from the universe. Like Molly, the time is now.” Molly Pittman.
01:04 Molly has a story to tell…
03:49 An epidemic in Central Kentucky?
09:12 How are they adjusting to the demands of this new endeavor?
10:18 “Because of this really terrible situation here in central Kentucky, we at Smart Marketer actually decided to donate 10% of our black Friday sales this year.” Molly
10:45 How you can get involved.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to hit “subscribe” and “Follow,” and please leave us an honest review on whichever platform you are listening to. We appreciate you!