Are you getting the results you need from your Meta Ad Campaigns? Pepijn Hufen (CEO of the Smart Marketer Agency) is back on the show to share a brand new case study that might help you with your business. While every Facebook Ad account has its personality, it’s not uncommon to find one that looks good at first glance but is under-optimized. And that was exactly the case with this Smart Marketer Agency client. Listen to how Pepijn and his team were able to turn a new client’s situation around.
In this short tactical episode, you’ll hear the steps they took to help this business, and in turn, you might get some ideas and insights that you can test on your own campaigns.
You Will Learn:
- How The Smart Marketer Agency Was Able To Take Their Client’s Marketing Efficiency Ratio from 2.0 to 2.8 and Reduce Their ACOS by 14% (In Just 4 Weeks).
- The biggest holes they found in an Ad account that, at first glance, looked pretty good.
- The Difference Between Direct and In-Direct Interest Audiences (and why you must not give up on Interest Based Targeting).
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Links to Join:
02:19 “Marketing can only amplify and work if people actually like and enjoy your product or service. Marketing doesn’t fix a broken product or offer”. Pepijn Hufen
02:54 Pep describes the Client’s “Before State” and their improved Stats
06:37 Let’s dive into the Ad Account (Case Study)
07:53 Why It’s Super Important To Only Have One Variable and One Product Per Campaign
09:56 “We heavily rely on interest targeting for all our clients, so there’s no way it won’t work for you.” Pepijn Hufen
12:05 The 3 Components Of Targeting
13:58 Think Again About Your Geographical Areas.
15:39 If You’re Selling A Digital Product
18:08 In Summary