Many of our listeners are Marketers and Entrepreneurs inspired to change the world. So today, we’re tackling something we’ve never discussed on the show! We’re drilling into the specifics of Nonprofit marketing with special guest Ebony Smith of Gracefull Grind Strategies. Whether you run a nonprofit, work for a nonprofit or you’re an entrepreneur looking to give back, you’re probably wondering how to approach Nonprofit marketing. Does it operate like a “regular business”? Can I just apply the marketing strategies I already use? What are the differences? Whether you’re trying to raise Awareness, build your community, or raise funds, you’ll hear some vital keys to success in today’s episode.
You Will Learn:
- How to create a Giving Tuesday any time of the year
- Where the opportunity lies for Nonprofits
- How to prepare for 2024 and have the most impactful year yet/li>
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Links to Join:
00:00 “Now I realize I could do any work in the world. I believe I’m talented and gifted enough to do that. But man, I get the privilege to do my marketing strategies for people trying to change the world, and I think that’s amazing. That’s about as important as it could be.” Ebony Smith
05:57 How Different Is Marketing When Applied to A Nonprofit Business?
08:51 Giving Tuesday
15:12 How to Raise Awareness (on a State-wide or National level)
17:13 Nonprofits need lead generation as well.
21:42 Specificity is Vital
27:38 The Extra Step that packs has the most impact.
30:37 Change Up Your Channels