We’re sharing today’s short but sweet episode because we assume you want to WIN THE CLICK for your E-Commerce or Info brand! It’s surprising how many entrepreneurs, founders, and marketers are NOT doing this strategy (or don’t realize that it’s easier to do than you’d think). We’re talking about Polling and Micro-Testing before you even launch a product. Todd Kriney, our speaker today, believes you shouldn’t make any moves if it doesn’t ‘win’ first in Polling. And he has a point. Listen to hear more about how they are increasing their click-through rate – which snowballs the whole operation.
Todd is the co-founder of Hit Run Steal and is presenting to a room full of Founders and Entrepreneurs at the Blue Ribbon Mastermind. He’s passing on the game-changing strategy that has doubled their sales each year for the past two years.
“I want to know not what I think is the best, but what the customer thinks is the best.” Todd Kriney
You Will Learn:
- Why you should micro-test or poll everything!
- What micro-testing and Polling looks like in 2023
- How Todd 3.5X his conversion rate without spending a penny
- The exact platform Todd uses (and a few alternatives)
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Links to Join:
01:15 Let’s Dive In
03:00 What is Micro Testing or Polling?
03:45 When you win the click, your quality score goes up. It’s a snowball effect.
06:53 Poll your actual designs before you order from our manufacturer.
08:04 What to do if you don’t win the polls?
09:09 What kind of feedback can you expect (and what should you pay attention to) on Intellivy.net?
10:55 The technology is there; just read the data.