We know it’s the holidays, and Digital Marketing life is busy as ever, but our hosts Molly Pittman and John Grimshaw, have carved out 20 minutes to do a little Ad Critique session to share with you (because who doesn’t love and need that)? Listen to this episode to hear who’s Ads impressed our seasoned hosts. Plus, to make it even more helpful to you, Molly and John share what to do to take each Ad to the next level.
Plus, you will learn:
- When making your Creative as ‘native’ as possible is important (and when it’s not so essential).
- How re-positioning can help you stay out of trouble with Facebook and reach people more effectively.
- When you need to be collecting footage of the end-user of your product (and not just the person making the purchase).
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Links to Join:
00:44 “We have a different style episode today that I think you guys are going to like.We are going to share three Instagram ads that I’ve come across the last few weeks that I really, really liked.” Molly Pittman.
01:43 And the first Ad is…
04:18 What Molly Loves About Instagram Ad #1.
06:30 John’s thoughts on Ad #1
09:08 The second Ad is…
10:56 What’s so great about Ad #2? With Molly.
12:57 “The person that you’re marketing to is not always the person that’s going to use this product. So there are a lot of you out there that should actually be collecting footage from the actual end-user of the product, not just the person that’s going to make the purchase”. Molly Pittman.
14:30 What John likes About Ad #2
16:02 Last But Not Least (Ad #3).
20:47 “It doesn’t matter if it’s a personal transformation or a business transformation. This is what marketing really needs to do at the end of the day: Show the transformation”. John Grimshaw.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to hit “subscribe” and “Follow,” and please leave us an honest review on whichever platform you are listening to. We appreciate you!