If you’re tight on cash and in the early phases of your business, every penny counts, and you need every dollar to work for you! Even the huge E-Comm brands that we often talk about on this show – they had to start from somewhere, and most started from scratch. In this episode, Pepijn Hufen looks back at his humble beginnings and shares what he would do if he were starting from square one again. He breaks down exactly what he would do to launch Meta Ads with just $1000 in budget so that you can have a simple and smart plan to follow. Whether you’re starting out, starting again, or testing a new product idea, this episode will give you clarity and confidence on how to proceed.
You Will Learn:
- How to maximize your chances of success with a small budget
- The Four Components That Make Facebook Ads Successful
- The Easiest (and fastest) way to find Good Interest Audiences
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Links to Join:
01:00 Let’s Dive In: Everybody Starts Somewhere
02:32 “And that is the benefit of direct response advertising. You start with a small budget, but you can get momentum. You can get a feeling if your Product, your offer, your messaging has something to it, and if you can actually acquire customers with it.” Pepijn Hufen
05:33 First, Let’s talk about your Product.
09:24 The best advice regarding sales pages, product pages, and pre-sale articles.
11:25 How to set up your Ad account.
14:23 Where to start with your Creatives.
15:34 A few notes about Ad Copy.
17:15 What to do when you launch your 32 Ads.
18:23 Watch these metrics.
22:25 In Summary.