How do you get out of a work slump? Molly Pittman and John Grimshaw are joined by Ezra Firestone to discuss how they pull themselves out of creative slumps and regain their enthusiasm for work. Molly shares the 5 tips she uses to her own worklife, while John and Ezra each share what does the trick for them. If you could use a boost of inspiration today, then this is the episode for you.
- Why Ezra believes you should embrace the “slump cycle”
- The importance of finding fulfillment outside of work
- John’s method to break free from his work slump
- How a change in your environment can help you refocus
Links to Join:
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
1:08 Embrace the Slump — How Ezra prioritizes tasks to focus on what’s important.
2:10 John’s a “data guy”, so it’s only natural he breaks out of his work slumps by…
5:03 Does Molly embrace the slump?
5:59 Having trouble focusing? Try this…
6:43 When emotional weight is holding us down, communication can help.
7:45 Does your career define who you are as a person?
9:23 Here’s why it’s important to find fulfillment outside of work…
10:41 Have any questions? Reach out to us on Instagram: @smartmarketerig. We’d love to hear from you!
10:52 Thanks for listening!