How can you improve your ad campaigns? Molly Pittman plays the role of detective in this #WeOutHere segment focused on campaign optimization. Molly believes optimization and scaling are both huge mental games, and in this episode she shares her 5-step process for uncovering the clues and cracking the case when it comes to improving any Facebook campaign. Put on your detective cap and get ready to investigate!
- Why you should base decisions on one success metric
- Which is harder, fixing your destination page or fixing your ads
- General benchmarks for opt-in pages
- What vertical, horizontal, and exponential scaling is
Links to Join:
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
1:11 This is why you should focus on one success metric…
2:11 Rule #1— Don’t panic.
4:19 It’s time to throw on your detective hat and figure out where it all went wrong.
5:54 What’s the first thing you need to check? (Step 1)
7:04 Step 2 is basically moonwalking. Yeah, a troubleshooting moonwalk.
9:03 Here are a few general benchmarks for a successful opt-in page.
10:37 When reviewing your ads, the most important things to check are… (Step 3)
12:30 Google “Facebook Ad Relevance Diagnostic” and follow along.
14:15 Are the right people seeing your offer? In Step 4, Molly focuses on targeting.
17:15 How enticing is your offer? (Step 5)
18:00 Molly shares some scaling best practices and clarifies scaling misconceptions.
19:14 Create, create, create, create. Did we mention create?
21:32 Learn what vertical, horizontal, and exponential scaling is…
26:48 Thanks for listening!