New environments offer us amazing opportunities to learn more about ourselves. Molly’s move back home to Kentucky has provided a wealth of experiences that have reinforced her beliefs and helped her grow. Continuing our conversation from Molly’s major life updates in episode 39, she shares the top 5 lessons she’s learned since moving back home and how these lessons help push her to lead a happy, well-balanced life.
- How Molly deals with managing her ego
- How new places help cultivate new habits and routines
- What Molly means by “flipping” her situation
- How the pace or your city can impact your work-life balance
Links to Join:
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
0:00 To catch up on the big changes in Molly’s life talked about in this episode, go back and listen to Episode 39.
1:56 Lesson #1 — Judgement & Self-Judgement
3:44 If the situation isn’t serving you, flip it.
7:10 Lesson #2 — People Matter
9:48 Lesson #3 — Boundaries Matter
12:00 Lesson #4 — The Importance Of Balance
14:42 Lesson #5 — The Environmental Impact
16:33 To share your feedback or get a question answered on the podcast, follow and message Molly on Instagram at @mollypittmandigital.
17:26 Thanks for listening!