Our senior media buyer is back on the show to bring you up to speed on what’s working now in Facebook Ads Manager. You can almost hear the media buying community worldwide as they scramble to get to this episode! You’ll hear Smart Marketer CEO Molly Pittman talk with Dennis Paskalev about the trends, tips, and tweaks you need to employ to optimize your campaigns. Plus, don’t skip the end of the episode, where they talk candidly about the work-life balance challenges (and solutions) that are as crucial for your success as the latest digital marketing strategies.
You Will Learn:
- The strategy that’s working best – that’s quite literally the opposite of what Facebook has been preaching.
- What happened when Molly did what Dennis said to do (A Case Study).
- What the last year has taught the Senior Media Buyer at Smart Marketer.
- Why you need to stop checking same-day performance…
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Links to Join:
02:21 Let’s Dive In
05:23 What’s working best in Facebook Ads Manager in March 2023?
06:34 “Having ABO campaigns with a lot of Ad Sets at a relatively low daily budget is working really well, but we’re also getting those Advantage Plus campaigns in the mix with higher daily budgets.” Dennis Paskalev.
10:53 A Facebook Ad strategy to try if you’re struggling to get results (or you’re just curious about testing something new).
13:03 Parameters for vertical scaling.
15:24 Another reason you shouldn’t be worried about duplicating Ad Sets
16:49 “So if you have a campaign that’s working right now and you’re using ABO, you could sit down right now and take your top three to five ad sets. Just go ahead and duplicate those, and then spend an hour doing some Interest Research that will give you another five or six ad sets”. Molly Pittman
18:15 What About Look-Alike Audiences (Since the IOS 14 Updates)?
21:24 Molly and Dennis Discuss The Biggest Challenge For Media Buyers
23:28 You Need To Be Okay With Dropping Some Balls.
25:35 How Does A Media Buyer Put Boundaries Around What They Do?
29:52 Two Questions To Ask Yourself Every Morning.
30:30 A Meta Ads Outlook For 2023 (And one last thing that’s working well).