At a time when marketers are all about Q4 and acquiring new customers, special guest Jason Donapel talks with Molly about also using Q4 campaigns for longer-term wins! Jason hones in on segmentation and personalization, shares tips that will bring your SMS strategy up to speed, and talks with Molly about Agency life. You’ll also hear about the one benchmark question he asks of every campaign he implements for his clients: How does it help us now and in the future?
You Will Learn:
- Can you send as many SMS messages as you can emails?
- What’s the point of diminishing returns regarding ultra-segmentation and hyper-personalization?.
- The Three ‘Buckets’ That Frame And Protect Your Agency / Client Relationship.
- Is Fiverr an OKCupid for Business Partners?
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Links to Join:
01:19 Jason’s story Began on Fiverr
04:01 “Collaboration is wonderful if you can truly open yourself up to it, and allow yourself to be wrong and learn from people around you.” Jason Donapel.
07:10 Where the money is made!
08:55 Preparations For The Holiday Sales
13:15 Segmentation: A Multi-step process
14:47 “That point of diminishing returns always exists when we talk about personalization. And… It shows up fast”. Jason Donapel
16:52 How to attract more SMS Opt-Ins (and pitfalls to avoid).
20:20 The ability to test a specific message to a specific avatar at a specific part of their journey.
22:13 “This is a roller coaster. This is not a rocket ship to space”. Molly Pittman.
27:14 Molly Gives A Summary.