Our guest today has helped 48 entrepreneurs scale to 7 figures per year (from scratch). He’s helped 68 business owners generate multiple 6-figures per month, And! He’s helped several brands reach 8-figures per year. So, of course, Molly Pittman had to get him on the Podcast for our listeners. It’s true that Damien Watts (Infused Traffic Media) is doing more than a few things right, but listen today to glean some takeaways that might tip you over the edge and into the success and scalability you’ve been working toward.
“This is what most people lack. They lack the workflow processes. They lack scalability. They lack backend systems. They lack team members. So we come in, and we give them all of these things within that full-service package so that we can maximize the income potential.” Damien Watts
You Will Learn:
- A ‘Bridge Sale’ Strategy to recoup your front-end Webinar costs!
- How Watts is overcoming the rising costs of Ads.
- What’s working for Webinars and Challenges.
- Why the High-Ticket Offer is working so well now,
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Links to Join:
02:18 Damien Watts Gives His Back Story.
04:06 What Does Infuse Traffic Media Do?
06:35 How Is Damien Watts Getting Such Amazing Results For His Clients?
07:27 Workflow- what does that look like, and why is it so powerful?
12:54 Let’s Talk Tactics. What’s Working Now?
13:51 Are Webinars Still Worth It?
14:12 The Bridge Sale Strategy that changed the game.
16:51 Split Test Results
17:42 Story Versus Value – what’s better?
25:40 Damien’s Go To Front End Offer
27:12 An Unexpected Change for Smart Marketer
29:07 The Scoop on Challenges.
34:01 Thoughts on Recession?
39:16 The Mistake Business Owners Are Making Right Now
40:00 Constant Iterations Win The Game
40:47 The Biggest Opportunity For Agencies.