What did you miss in Ezra’s private Q&A hosted by Shopify? Clubhouse is an exclusive new social channel where you can listen in on live conversations between entertainers, educators and influencers (among others). In this episode, we share the 10 most interesting questions from Ezra’s Clubhouse Q&A hosted by Shopify — including ecomm questions like how Ezra knew his business was headed in the right direction and how he plans to manage customer acquisition post-iOS 14, plus more personal questions like what kind of impact Ezra wants to have as he continues to grow his brands.
- How to PIVOT when your business isn’t doing well
- Exit Events: How to plan for your future
- What Ezra thinks he’ll be doing 30 years from now
- What can HURT your business the most
Links to Join:
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
01:04 Is your business headed in the right direction?
03:07 3 platforms for cheaper customer acquisition.
08:37 Ezra’s life before BOOM!.
11:58 Goals & Budgets
14:35 Plan your exit event and work backward. Here’s why…
20:39 What would you do with $100 million?
21:49 Make a positive impact both inside and outside of your career.
23:12 “In 30 years, I think I’ll be doing THIS…”
25:47 How does a Founder/CEO plan for the future?
29:09 Thanks for listening!