Most marketers love the fourth quarter, right? But it’s not entirely stress-free. In this episode, Molly and John share what they’re doing and why – so that you can best prepare (and ensure you’re making the absolute most of the opportunity ahead of you). As you will hear, there are things you must do as a marketer (or Entrepreneur) to make your Q4 1) More successful and 2) Less Stressful. Listen in so you can turn the corner into October with clarity and confidence.
You Will Learn:
- The absolute minimum you should be doing (in terms of Promotions) this season
- Common promotion mistakes that result in unhappy customers (and less sales)
- The easiest thing you can do – that works the best
- How to avoid the lull after Cyber Monday
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Links to Join:
00:00 “A lot of you guys out there are running badass Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, but that’s all you’re doing, and that’s about 50% of the revenue we generate during Q4! The other half of it (which makes our business profitable) are these smaller sales running alongside the Black Friday Cyber/Monday sales.” Molly Pittman
02:02 “This is way more than email marketing or meta ads: This is about crafting offers and promotions that take advantage of the fact that people are most likely to buy in Q4”. Molly Pittman.
03:07 John Sets The Stage
07:17 What Is The Smart Marketer Q4 Plan?
09:09 A Common Promotion Mistake
11:24 Two Types Of Buyers
15:40 Keep It Simple (so that your team can rest, too).