By Smart Marketer | November 18, 2020
Ready To Rollout Your Holiday Sale Event? Listen in as Ezra Firestone (SM / Zipify / BOOM! By Cindy Joseph) stops by to share his approach to running a Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale with our hosts, Molly Pittman (SM CEO) and John Grimshaw (SM CMO). He explains which assets you need to run a BF/CM sale and how to make it your biggest sale event of the year. We hope you have your pen and pad ready — you’ll want to take notes!
Ezra Firestone is a leading voice in the digital marketing world and the founder of Smart Marketer, Zipify and BOOM! By Cindy Joseph. Last year, Ezra made over $1.27 million during the 4-day BF/CM weekend. He attributes this success to his team and to the knowledge he’s gained through his many years as a business owner. Ezra has been running BF/CM sale events since 2007, and in his own words, it’s “go time!” He’s ready to start “juicin’ and goosin’ ” and to “Serve the World Unselfishly and Profit.”
• Which creative assets you should have for your sale
• How to deliver those assets to your prospects
• When to begin warming up your audiences
• Why BF/CM should be your biggest sale of the year
• 4 things your promotional emails should include
• Ezra’s one major takeaway
Resources Links: include other episodes, blog posts, websites, training, events,
• Smart Marketer
• BOOM! By Cindy Joseph
• Zipify Blog
• Smart Email Marketing 2.0
• Business Makeover Giveaway
Links to Join:
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can help the show and make a difference:
• Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast to be entered in our giveaway
• Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
• Repost this episode to your social media
• Share your favorite episode with a friend
• Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #weouthere
What’s Molly & John Up To:
Join Molly, John, Ezra, and 30+ other business experts for Smart Traffic Live, a 3-day jam-packed virtual summit streaming live on December 2-4, 2020.
We’ll discuss Retargeting Campaigns, Scaling Tactics, Social Media Management, and much more! Bonuses include our Profitable Promotion Blueprint ($397 value).
Reserve your seat here: Get My Ticket!
Use code “STL2020PODCAST” to get $100 off your ticket.