I’m happy to announce that I had a super successful Black Friday this year, generating over $100k on Thanksgiving and over $200k on Black Friday itself.
And I’m not saying this to brag.
I’m saying it because, in this post, I break down the strategies I used for this sale…
So you can copy them for your holiday season or anytime you run a new product launch or special promotion.
Watch this video to learn the strategies I used in my:
- Early bird campaign, and how we got 14,573 of our most engaged subscribers into our funnel
- Holiday email strategy, which we used to build excitement and generate sales
- Holiday ad campaigns, including the Facebook audience that brought us 10x return on ad spend
- Post-purchase upsells, including how we used them to increase AOV and the split tests we’re running on our offers
PLUS you get a full breakdown of my holiday sales page, including:
- Why we opted for a simple, to-the-point design this year (and why it was effective)
- How we optimized our page for mobile (where 85% of people are consuming it)
- How we used heat maps to tweak our sales page in the middle of our promotion
I hope you enjoy it!
Here are the resources I mention in this video:
Zipify Pages, my Shopify landing page builder: www.zipifypages.com
OneClickUpsell, my post-purchase upsell tool: www.zipify.com/apps/ocu
Free training, my full holiday sale strategy: https://landing.smartmarketer.com/pages/bfcm-bootcamp-replay
1:47 If you build anticipation towards something, it preforms better
4:21 Email is still the number one driver of conversions
11:50 Early Bird Facebook ad results
13:47 We have found that our email subscribers are our highest converting source of traffic
16:47 Black Friday Facebook ad results
21:00 Profit margin breakdown
25:50 Offer Page overview
36:20 Offer page heat map breakdown
43:00 It’s not about how much money you make, it’s about how much money you keep