How are your communication skills? Join hosts Molly Pittman and John Grimshaw as they begin a new 3-part series on communication and the impact it has on relationships. Drawing from her “Balanced Being” course, Molly shares why she began focusing on building stronger interpersonal relationships both inside and outside of work. Molly also talks about the challenges she faces as a woman in a male-dominated industry, losing friends due to her success, and how you can learn from her experiences to become a better communicator.
- Your #1 job as a communicator
- How to effectively “over-communicate”
- Why Molly intentionally began investing in relationships
- How to get Balanced Being for FREE!
Links to Join:
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
1:44 What’s Molly’s superpower, and how does it help her build relationships?
4:16 The craft of maintaining ongoing relationships…
6:26 How poor communication can ruin relationships.
9:59 “Over-communicating,” and ways to do it effectively.
13:00 Molly’s secret to creating new relationships.
15:48 Your #1 job as a communicator.
18:26 Myth Buster — Molly talks about female representation and challenges stereotypes.
22:20 Why you need to make sure people’s voices are heard…
23:07 Why (and how) Molly started intentionally investing in personal relationships
26:17 How Molly’s family reacts to her profession.
28:13 Thanks for listening!