Do you save tedious tasks for certain days of the week? In part 2 of this series on routine and productivity, Molly and John describe their process for mentally and physically preparing for the work week. You’ll learn the day-to-day routines that boost their productivity, including why you should intentionally divide your time, how Molly starts her mornings off right, and why John’s ready to “eat the frog”. *Ribbit*
- Molly’s weekly routine
- Why Molly admires John’s left brain
- What it means to “eat the frog”
- How John’s routine changed when he became CMO of Smart Marketer
Links to Join:
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
1:32 Let’s take a look at Molly’s week.
3:43 Pro tip: Don’t look at your phone when you wake up. Here’s why…
4:23 John has a left brain worth admiring.
6:24 Time Management — Here’s why you should intentionally divide your time.
8:34 “This is the day I’m going to eat the frog.”
11:23 What’s it like to move into a remote CMO position?
14:22 Thanks for listening!